A referral slip and x-rays from your dentist (if you have one). A list of the medications that you are currently taking (please note that you can fill out your patient registration and medical history form on our website). If you have dental insurance, please provide that information over the phone prior to your appointment and bring any forms or insurance cards with you to the appointment.
Our professional team takes pride in providing the finest periodontal services available. Dr. Cochran and his team are genuinely concerned with your dental health and want to deliver efficient care in a responsible manner. In the section below, we have outlined our payment policy in order to ensure that your investment in your oral health is smooth and successful.
For single-visit procedures, payment will be due in full at the time of service. For your convenience we accept cash, check, money orders, credit card payment (AMEX, Discover, MasterCard, Visa) and CareCredit.
For surgical procedures, payment will be completed either in full or in two payments. At the time of scheduling the surgery a minimum deposit of 30% of the total cost will be collected and the remaining 70% due in full on or before the date of service. For your convenience we accept cash, check, money orders, credit card payment (AMEX, Discover, MasterCard, Visa) and CareCredit. We will courtesy submit to your insurance provider and any covered procedures that are reimbursed will be paid and sent directly to you by your insurance provider.
For your convenience, payments may be made with cash, personal check, credit card (AMEX, Discover, Visa, or MasterCard) or CareCredit. Contact our team for any questions or concerns regarding these options.
We know that many dental plans exist, and our insurance coordinators do their best to provide patients with accurate, up-to-date estimates based on the information available to us. Insurance companies often change benefits, co-pays, and deductibles several times annually, making it very difficult to accurately estimate a patient’s insurance co-payment. For this reason, we ask that you keep us updated on any changes to your insurance coverage, as dealing with these companies is often very time-consuming. We appreciate your effort to communicate to us all information about yourself and your insurance.
Moreover, the majority of dental insurance policies only cover a portion of the procedure(s) that may be necessary and sometimes none at all. We encourage our patients to check with their insurance companies regarding possible questions about their coverage, as treatment is not guaranteed coverage under your insurance plan. For larger treatment plans, we recommend submitting a pre-determination to your insurance company prior to scheduling treatment.
On average, most dental insurance plans reimburse clients nearly 30-40% of the allowed amount.
PRIVATE & GROUP INSURANCE
As a service to our clients with dental coverage, we will turn in all necessary supporting documentation along with each claim to your insurance company to try and get you the maximum reimbursement allowed. In the event that your insurance company reimburses our office rather than you, you will be refunded.
332 S Orchard Springs Dr.
Pueblo West, CO 81007
Phone Number: 719-569-5959
If you are an existing patient, this contact form should not be utilized for communicating private health information.